Core Values at
- Customers and clients should be treated like family.
- Every customer is welcomed with a smile (and a hug)!
- We gladly help all clients no matter the size of the project or the experience of the sewer.
- Your projects are important to us.
- Customer service is a top priority. We will take time to listen and understand your needs.
Sew Dayton is passionate and energetic about the art of sewing. We are excited to share our knowledge with others and we are dedicated to our community and to the success of arts in Dayton.
Sew Dayton Services:
- Sew Dayton will be hosting sewing classes - beginner to advanced ( and for children who want to learn!)
- Private Sewing Lessons
- Craft and Sewing parties/events
- Custom Orders - Party Dresses by Tracy McElfresh and Accessories by JKessel Design
- Vintage items including Fabrics, Patterns, Notions!
- Modern and Current Trend Fabrics, Notions and Colette Patterns!
16 E Brown Street
Dayton, Oh 45402
Phone # 937-234-7398
Click here to view all of our photo gallerys or check out the most recently updated below.
Creations By Co-Owner Jesy Anderson
Num of images:62
Dresses by Tracy McElfresh
Num of images:46
Num of images:106
Num of images:53